Casto Technical takes safety seriously. We have high safety standards starting with all employees going through an initial safety orientation. Initial training includes an overview of OSHA standards and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is quickly followed by ongoing regular safety training. All of our Field Service Technicians are OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 hour trained. All employees have stop work authority. In addition to training, Casto also has a safety coordinator that conducts routine job site safety audits.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SAFETY RECORD!
Casto receives an “A” grade in both ISNetworld and Avetta
Casto conducts drug testing and background checks.
New hires undergo comprehensive safety orientation training.
We comply with all OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations.
We have a complete company specific safety manual which is available for review.
Our Worker’s Compensation experience modifiers are among the best in our industry.
Examples of the safety areas our employees are trained:
- Annual OSHA Review
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour courses
- New Employee Safety Indoctrination
- Accountability in the Workplace
- First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Noise Exposure – Hearing Conservation
- Lockout Tagout
- Hand Injury Prevention
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hot Work, Fire Extinguishers
- Defensive Driving / Van Safety
- Attic / Crawlspace Hazards
- Legionella Awareness
- Hazard Communication
- Hand and Power Tools Safety
- Accident Prevention Mindset
- Crane Safety – Lifting, Signaling and Rigging
- Material Handling
- Strain and Sprain Prevention
- Fall Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Confined Spaces Awareness and Entry