Commercial HVAC Safety in Charleston, West Virginia
Casto Technical Services, Inc. takes safety seriously. We comply with all OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations and have a complete company-specific safety manual which is available for review. Additionally, our employees go through an initial safety orientation, along with drug screenings and background checks. All employees also have stop-work authority.
Examples of safety areas that our employees are trained:
- Annual OSHA Review
- OSHA 10 and 30-hour Courses
- New Employee Safety Indoctrination
- Accountability in the Workplace
- First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Noise Exposure – Hearing Conservation
- Lockout Tagout
- Hand Injury Prevention
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hot Work, Fire Extinguishers
- Defensive Driving / Van Safety
- Attic / Crawlspace Hazards
- Legionella Awareness
- Hazard Communication
- Hand and Power Tools Safety
- Accident Prevention Mindset
- Crane Safety – Lifting, Signaling, and Rigging
- Material Handling
- Strain and Sprain Prevention
- Fall Protection
- Ladder Safety
- Confined Spaces Awareness and Entry
In addition to training, Casto Tech has a safety coordinator who conducts routine job site safety audits. Our workers’ compensation experience modifiers are also among the best in the HVAC service industry, as well.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SAFETY RECORD!
Casto received an “A” grade in both ISNetworld and Avetta. Take a look at our statistics below!
Contact us today to see why our safety measures stand out from all the rest.