Casto Technical Services, Inc., a commercial HVAC services business headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, is seeking professional commercial service technicians for its Wheeling, West Virginia location.
As the former capital of West Virginia and a town centered around Fort Henry, Casto recognizes that there is a rich history engulfed in the City of Wheeling. From the Eckhart House, Capitol Theatre, and Grave Creek Mound, to West Virginia Independence Hall, National Imperial Glass Museum, and The Museums of Oglebay Institute, Wheeling, West Virginia has impressively preserved its historical buildings and architecture.
Casto could not be more excited to hire hardworking individuals from a city known for its dynamic industrial economy and large working population. As a locally owned and operated family business with over 50 years of experience serving business owners and operators, we believe in a work-life balance. Whether it’s visiting the Good Zoo, shopping at Centre Market, or exploring Grand Vue Park, we understand the importance of quality family time after hours and on the weekends, too.
That’s why we offer paid time off, nine paid holidays, affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K with match, company paid short-term disability, as well as other company paid benefits including bereavement, jury duty, and maternity leave to name a few.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and are proud to offer our commercial service technicians competitive pay, depending on experience, and provide the best training in the industry.
Our technicians have the convenience of dispatching from the comfort of their homes with assigned company vans. Each technician must have a valid driver’s license to do so.
To qualify for this position, applicants must be able to:
- Practice excellent safety procedures and hold fellow associates accountable to do the same
- Plan, manage, and schedule time effectively and work with the assigned coordinator
- Professionally and effectively complete each service job, PM inspection, or day’s work
- Report status to customers and communicate job and contract progress to customers daily or regularly
- Follow-up on emergency service calls
- Follow-up on customer e-mails, faxes, and voicemails
- Follow-up on all service calls
- Create customer quotes
- Be flexible for on-call rotations that may require overtime or weekend work
Required background includes:
- Technical school with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning and five years related experience; or six years of relevant education and experience combined
- Computer skills, up to an inclusive of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- EPA certification and valid driver’s license
If you believe that you would be an excellent addition to the Casto Technical Services team, apply now with your resume and required documentation.
We look forward to hearing from you and better servicing the City of Wheeling, West Virginia.