Carrier OptiClean – Air Scrubber System
Helping Hospitals and Health Care Organizations cope with COVID-19
To assist hospitals in treating patients with COVID-19, Carrier launched a negative air machine called “OptiClean.” OptiClean is a portable device that isolates, cleans, and removes air that is potentially contaminated by the virus. In a closed room, the machine uses HEPA filters, an air management system to remove coronavirus and other contaminates, and flexible ducting to exhaust the filtered air.
Carrier OptiClean – Indoor Air Scrubbers
- 97% efficient long-life HEPA filter removes particles as small as .03 microns.
- Standard MERV 7 or higher pre-filter locally available.
- Minimum 500 CFM.
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 170: Ventilation of Health Care Facilities.
- Vertical design for smaller footprint compared to many competitors.
- Portable and adaptable to nearly any location.
- Heavy-duty locking casters for easy and smooth transport.
- HELP filter rack and sealing design meet air leakage requirement.
- Red lighted indicator to alert user when filters are overloaded (generally, means pre-filter requires replacement).
- Green On/Off switch illuminates to verify when running.
- 10-foot long power cord with strain relief.
- Galvanized steel, pre-painted cabinet is fully insulated.
- Exhaust transition plate to standard 10-inch round duct included.
- One-year limited warranty