Casto Technical Services specializes in Air Ionization Technology.
This form of technology is especially important during a global pandemic, and our customers are taking advantage of it!
The air around us is filled with particles such as dust, smoke, odors, viruses, and bacteria. This can create an unhealthy environment, especially for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions.
Casto uses Global Plasma Solutions’ (GPS) patented Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) technology. This technology helps reduce air particles by introducing ions into the space via the airflow in your ventilation system. When these ions disperse throughout a space, they seek out and form bonds with particles in the air through a process called agglomeration. This creates a domino effect in which the particles begin to cluster together. The larger the cluster, the easier it is for your system to filter the particles out of the air.
Why Air Ionization:
- Can be easily installed in any HVAC system regardless of the size or type.
- Certain products require no maintenance after installation.
- Typical installation time is 1-hour per unit.
- Casto provides before & after air ionization testing.
- The ion blocks DO NOT emit ozone.
- Better indoor air quality is proven to improve an employee’s productivity.
How it Works:
Ion blocks are mounted in the central air conditioning system of any building. As the air passes over the ion blocks, millions of positively and negatively charged ions are formed. These bipolar ions disperse into the occupied space through the duct system, proactively attacking airborne contaminants where they cause the most problems for occupants.